Enjoy a unique experience with your teams
The Place to Play, previously Liège Outdoor Game, is a leisure centre that offers you a variety of quirky games for original, sporty and cerebral team building sessions!
Choose from the various activities organised at the heart of Liège:
- Axe throwing: Come and feel the thrill of throwing the axe right on target (1 hour for a traditional session including the briefing - safety - initiation and improvement followed by a few challenges for 12 people). If there are more people, it will take an extra hour. Several weapons will be available during the session, not to mention a few surprises planned at the end of the activity
- Urban Escape Game: An urban game at the heart of Liège (2-hour activity - from 4 to 50 people) during which you'll set off through the city with a tablet and an investigator's kit. Succeed your mission in less than 120 minutes and be the team with the most points to win the game.
- Quiz Game: Like on a TV game show, will you be able to beat your adversaries in wacky quizzes? (1-hour activity - from 4 to 16 people). You can take turns if there are over 16 people.
- Shooting simulator: Will you be the future trigger king? (up to 12 people and 1 hour 15 minute activity). If there are over 12 people, we recommend combining two activities and taking turns.
This service provider's strengths? It enables you to hold team-building sessions with real flexibility in terms of organisation and is extremely flexible (the more information you give them about what you want to do, the more able they will be to adapt to your requests). If you need to organise a meeting (both rooms of 60m² and 32m² have a projector and a whiteboard), you can host up to 16 people and 50 people if there are only activities. In the latter case, the organisers can adjust the schedule for the activities by taking turns. The client can create their schedule à la carte.
Some practical information:
- Closing time: 10 pm
- Car park: no private car park by several car parks around the centre (Saint-Gilles, Cité and Saint-Lambert).
- Disabled access: Not in the basement for wheelchairs but suitable for outdoor and ground floor activities
- Languages spoken: Only French but on request, English and Dutch Escape Games can be organised.