”Plus Valet Quam Lucet”.
”To be rather than to seem”.
The motto written on the Manoir de Lébioles coat of arms is a perfect reflection of this establishment’s philosophy.
Standing in a remarkable leafy setting, in the heart of the beautiful Ardenne forest, Manoir de Lébioles welcomes
its guest in a luxurious atmosphere, with the charm of yesteryear, and offers them a first-rate service.
The town of Spa offers :
• Several itineraries for exploring flora and fauna as you cut across the natural reserves
• Monuments that testify to a rich architectural past
• Outdoor sporting activities: kayak, parachute jumping, all-terrain biking, paragliding and 4 x 4
• One of Belgium’s most attractive and oldest golf courses
• Relaxing mineral sources
• Ski slopes (cross-country and alpine skiing)
• The world’s oldest casino
• The Spa-Francorchamps Circuit
• Numerous and celebrated festivals and events throughout the year
• A host of museums and exhibitions
- Capacity :
- 3 rooms
- Parking :
- 16 car places
- Service catering :
- Facilities/Services :
- Internet connection
- Slide projector
- Languages spoken :