Teach yourself golf.
Located in the heart of Euregio, this green oasis is a haven of peace for fully enjoying nature and the extraordinary panoramic view across the hills of Eifel and Ardenne.
The various courses fit in harmoniously with Herve Country, which is famous for its countryside and orchards.
The Club House offers quality cuisine in a rural setting with a view of the greens. Whether it’s a snack or a full meal, you will find your expectations met at the bar, at the restaurant or on the magnificent terrace.
• The site features three courses. ”Les Viviers”: a magnificent 18-hole course. The fairways, located in a hilly region, are a real challenge for demanding players and offer fantastic landscapes as far as the eye can see.
• ”Le Charlemagne”: a remarkable hilly 18-hole course, shorter but more technical than the above.
• ”La Chapelle”: the 9-hole course, ideal for all enthusiastic beginners.
- Capacity :
- 3 rooms
- Capacity of largest room 150
- Capacity of smallest room 12
- Parking :
- 150 car places
- Languages spoken :