You will be welcomed by an enthusiastic couple, Marc and Cynthia Vercouter, at this farm that dates back to the 17th century. They will give you a warm welcome, offering you a personalised service for one or more team-building days.
Ideally located in the Mehaigne-Burdinnale natural park, this historic building that was renovated several years ago has retained its soul and authenticity.
The owners have developed a unique concept, inviting you to disconnect from the virtual world and reconnect with yourself and nature in a rural and bucolic setting.
No fewer than three different packages are available: Going Green, Going Green & Team-Building and Team-Building.
Along with dedicated craftspeople, the managers have divided many activities into six categories:
· Rural life (cooking classes, rural photoshoots, walking with llamas and educational farm)
· With your hands (rural floral art, macramé, mixology and cocktail tasting and embroidery)
· Zero waste (making natural cosmetics, etc.)
· Well-being (introduction to herbal medicine, yoga, mindfulness meditation, tea party and Yoga Nidra)
· Trades of yesteryear (wagon-wheel making, forging, zythology and oil pressing)
· Sport (buggy or quad rides and paintballing)
In this idyllic setting which lends itself as much to work as to relaxation, you can make the most of a 110 m² multipurpose room which can be used as a seminar or reception room, stay in a 5-bedroom lodge, stroll in the wild English garden, relax on the large terrace or do some laps in the pool.