Convent «Kloster Heidberg », a story of serenity...
Located in the centre of Eupen, close to the railway station, Kloster Heidberg is a fully restored 18th-century building. Its unique atmosphere is favourable both to concentration on work and well-being. This centre for seminars and events in the German-speaking Community is perfect for multifunctional use, making 38 extremely comfortable rooms available to seminar attendees. The convent's chapel is a real gem for organising specific events. The establishment works with the regions best caterers, who attach great importance to using regional products both at lunchtimes and in the evening.
Free parking space for 80 vehicules. The whole building is accessible for persons with reduced mobility.
Kloster Heidberg offers multiple activities through its relaxation programme :
- Sampling of beers, wines, chocolates
- Teambuilding activities: dropping, gourmet tour of the city of Eupen, archery,
djembé or painting workshop
- Sports activities at the Eupen Dam and at the Worriken Centre
- Guided walks in the High Fens
- Cooking or cocktail workshop
- Golf in Henri-Chapelle
- Carting in Eupen
- Capacity :
- 6 rooms
- Capacity of largest room 300
- Capacity of smallest room 13
- Parking :
- 80 parkingspaces
- Service catering :
- In-house catering service
- Facilities/Services :
- Free internet
- Languages spoken :